About Me

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

my baby the gleek

I am a self confessed fan of the TV show Glee. I guess it stems out from the fact that i love musicals.. be it in the theater or the movies.The only ones I'm not very fond of are the song and dance numbers incorporated in the local movies where the term "musical" is not even related. Anyways..
i tend to dillydally when im talking about something I love..hehe.. so my toddler who is now three, I was so amazed she's gotten to like Glee as well! Every time we play Glee CD on and the song "Don't Stop Believin'" comes up..my little girl sings along with the tune.. I don't have any idea how she knows the words but she just does. --Of course she doesn't sing it correctly..she has her own version of the lyrics. On the top of her voice she goes:

"don stap eeeliven..nonon to dat eeelen. ....weewayts eeepol......swegers weeeten.."

So everyday when we bring her to school, she goes: "Mommy, gwee!" and we have to play "Don't Stop Believin'" over and over. It has become our national anthem of sorts every time she's in the car. Sometimes even I cant get it out of my head for a time. I wonder...how to convince my toddler to switch to the song "Defying Gravity"...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...